Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 12 October 2009

Cute Daisy May

There is a lovely new challenge over at Cute Daisy May challenge blog called Fairy-nuff!


I've had a change from card making for this weeks challenge & made a note book instead. The papers are Blueberry Hill by Papermania & the gorgeous image is from Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps & of course I have used my trusty Copic pens for colouring in the image. The Design Team have been very busy making some gorgeous creations this week. Thanks for looking Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. Awe this is lovely!!!! You make fab books, I know, cos I am loving mine! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's absolutely gorgeous.....I love the colours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sooooooo cute !!! I just love the colours. Hope your daughter is better now HUGS !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little notebook, love hte "sheen" with the way you coloured her tights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,
    This is really bright and colourful and that image is so so cute. A beautiful notebook.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez

    What a beautiful notebook and such a pretty fairy image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great little notebook, the image is beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete
  8. gez this is beautiful thankyou for your support
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute,cute,cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx