Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 25 October 2009

Gothic Arches ~ black & orange

I am delighted to be able to take part in the new challenge over at Gothic Arches . This weeks theme is orange/black.

I would also like to enter my little bit of spookyness into this weeks Bubbly Scrumptious challenge.

Here is my arch.

click to enlarge.

Thanks for looking & a special Thank You to Gothic Arches for including my Twilight Arch in the sampler... it was a lovely surprise.xx Hope everyone has a lovely week. Gez.xx

25 comments:

  1. Stunning arch! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely Gez, it'd also be good for the BS challenge this week!!

    Love your spooky elements xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tree and the little eyes peeking out in various places!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is brilliant Gez!!! Thank you for entering it in the BS challenge this week HUGS X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spookilisiously sweet! LOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fabulous, I love all those beady little eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Arch Gez!! It's just Boootiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh those must be teeny tiny little bits and pieces on there, well done Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness what a woderful arch now that halloween great job!
    Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gez fantastic you have been busy with those scissors. Black and orange always a winning combination.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is brilliant love it to bits great colur combo too love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Is it really just 6 days now till Halloween? Where did October go? Your arch is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! Superb! It's very spooky indeed and I love your cobweb.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is so rawkin kewl! love it chickie! i have so gotta try doing an arch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx