Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 18 October 2009

Gothic Arches ~ "Ris-que"

Well after being a last minute minnie last week..... I thought I'd better pull my stockings up! (not socks!).... for this weeks new challenge.

...... my arch.


...click to enlarge.

I have used the gorgeous papers from Bubbly Funk's gorgeous October kit. You can expect to see a lot more of the kit on my blog because my dearest read my blog earlier on in the week in the middle of the night when he couldn't sleep for coughing & ordered me a 2nd kit.

Woohoo.... that's one of the perks of being a flu friend...me thinks!!

The little clip & spotty ribbon are from my craft box along with the black lace & stick on gems. The vintage image is a freebie from Graphics Fairy.

Special Thanks go to my little man who couldn't sleep last night & sat up with me while I made my arch! & listened to classical music on the baby TV channel. Have a great week. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

27 comments:

  1. fabulous arch...love how she is peeking out of the paper and her beautiful diamond necklace! soooo clever!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fab arch Gez, love the little hint of naughtiness!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful design! Great idea for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooer missus, looks like she is bursting out of that arch! It is lovely, I love the vintage image and the diamonds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great "risqué" arch! Love the way your character seems to peek out of the paper. And the colours too!!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooeeerrr a right saucy minx!!! Absolutely brilliant my lovely HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the torn paper frame! Hope everyone recovers soon by the way.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous arch Gez she could have her own risque avatar like ours last year haha.

    Hope you family are feeling better?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful take on the theme loved it Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the mixture of lace and ribbons and those diamonds - wow!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful arch- beautifully expressive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic! I love the way she appears to be peeping out of the arch, great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gez,
    I love visiting your blog because your stuff is refreshingly different. I love the way you have put all this together.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Gez, I just love how you have ripped the paper to let the image peek out! You are so creative. Hope everyone is better soon. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooh this is beautiful Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the femininity of your arch, beautifully created with so many love details. Gorgeous. Perhaps you will also inspire me to use my Magnolia stamps more...your images are wonderful. I look forward to seeing more of your art and have joined your followers list. I extend an invitation to you to join me at my blog as well. Have a great day. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's so wonderfully done! very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fine work! Very creative! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's so very pretty and has lots of nice touches to it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - this is very impressive.
    Stunning work. Love your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab arch! The torn paper frame and her bling necklace are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous Gez!!! ooooh all girly AND bling...girl after me own heart lol.
    Love how she peeps out from behind the paper...fab design missus.

    hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great arch--love how you decorated it and I love the look on the lady's face!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx