Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 17 October 2009

Gothic Arches ~ Twilight

Oooh I am soooo last minute this week. It's been ready for a day or two I just haven't been able to get it blogged. My DD is recovering properly now after swine flu & a serious chest infection. DH has been off work all week suffering from the flu & my gorgeous little lad has been suffering from an allergy to something he's eaten. Unfortunately, not much time for crafting at the mo.... My sincere apologies for lack of blog hopping. :( Hoping to catch up with everyone soon.xx

... twilight arch


I have inked glossy cardstock & used Paper Artsy stamps & Tim Holtz. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. I love this - just like the one below, this is inked so beautifully - this would also qualify for the silhouette challenge, wouldn't it? Sending hugs to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you do very well with crafting considering how much you have to do Gez. Love the colours, really great arch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully inked and looks fantastic. The sentiment probably rings very true for you at the moment (even if the memory feels like a fairly distant one!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez again the colours and stamping are lovely.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absoltely beautiful sweetie! A true artist! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is stunning! Love it. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is gorgeous Gez!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's beautiful Gez, I am inspired to get some inks onto glossy cardstock as I love the way it has blended. Thanks.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Gez, love the colours and images you've worked with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colors and stamps you used to create this arch! perfect for the theme! :) thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx