Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 10 October 2009

Just Magnolia

This is my 1st time entering the Just Magnolia challenge. I have wanted to take part for so long but have been too busy. Here is my 1st entry using the sketch below you can rotate the sketch and resize the elements, as long as you follow the original sketch so your entry qualifies for the prize draw & ensure you have at least one Magnolia image included on your card.


.... my card.


....click to enlarge.

I have used some gorgeous Basic Grey Ambrosia papers, Magnolia stamp & Copic pens & some halloween sequins from my craft box. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

15 comments:

  1. I just HAD to look even tho I am not keen on either Gez hahaha. Your colouring is brilliant!!! Good luck with the challenge sweetie. So glad to read that R is on the mend at last. Has to be because you are a super duper Mum XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    What a wonderful take on the sketch. I love the spiders and the papers are gorgeous. I like this Tilda and you have coloured her beautifully.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Gez, the colours are fab. At least the spidies can't crawl in her mouth while she's asleep!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the spiders gez :)
    great card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely Gez, I love your spiders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Halloween! I love the card. The spiders are great. Welcome to the Craft Den Design Team, I thought I'd just say hello!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous halloween card, love that cute image. Thanks for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I braved the spiders to have a look - super card - I've had this one on my list, but not got round to it yet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of the sketch, love the spider sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a beautiful card well done :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card and beautifully put together! Love the use of the sketch and that sweet Tilda. Thanks for joining in at Just Magnolia this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card with the orange and the spiders.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooooh i love those papers xxxx and beautiful tilda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx