Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 19 October 2009

New Shop on the web.

This site is a must to visit if you like handcrafted gifts. Quirky Boots is a site bursting with hand made goodies that has a green policy too. New products are being added every month & you can easily subcribe to their mailing list so you are always up to date when new things arrive in store.

There is also a fabulous giveaway draw open until the 1st November. Just leave a comment on Quirky Boots blog to be in with a chance to win.

Prize draw goodies.


Good Luck if you enter the draw. Gez.xx

3 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for linking back honey xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some great stuff! Very unique and fun, I will have to go and have a peek.
    Have a good night...
    Thanks for popping by to look at my inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo off for a peak at what Deanne has done!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx