Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 15 October 2009

Quirky Crafts challenge ~ Autumn

This is the prize on offer over on Quirky Crafts forum. Gorgeous wish I'd have known about it before I submitted my DT card then I could have played along!! I NEED that lace...hehe.

Prize on offer until the 25th October ~ theme...Autumn.




my card...


click to enlarge...

I had great fun making this card...well I would it includes Magnolia! Love her or hate her she's great fun to colour in with Copic pens & a lovely way to relax & chill for 10 mins. :-)

I chose to make a Halloweeny card but it doesn't have to be as Autumn is the theme. There is a gorgeous prize on offer until the 25th October so plenty of time to make something & it doesn't have to be a card...could be a scrap page, ATC or an altered item. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    I love this card. The Tilda with the cobweb on her hat is so cute. Colours are fab.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe cute!!! I love the web from her hair.....on here!!! I would be a screaming whostit if that was me hahaha XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. great write up and gorgeous card honey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is cute Gez I have to agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say I love then all but she is cool!!
    So is that prize...hmmmm,,, Autumn.....x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Gez and the Tilda image is cute. Have a good weekend love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I'm not a Tilda fan but you do pull off a good card with a Tilda, Gez!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx