Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Quirky Crafts challenge

It's recipe time over at Quirky Crafts forum... a craft recipe! I am lucky enough to be on the Design Team & here is.....

.........my card.

....click to enlarge.

I really enjoyed making this card. Thank You Anne for a great challenge. If you get chance pop over to the really friendly Quirky Crafts forum. There is always lots of crafty swaps & challenges with prizes to be won.

I'd like to say a BIG Thank You to Lil Daffodil for giving me the inspiration to make this card. Fiona..... I said you had inspired me! Thank You my lovely.XXX

The papers I have used are from My Mind's Eye & Prima & the gorgeous Magnolia image is coloured with Copic pens available from the Craft Den. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gez. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez, this card is sooooooo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very feminine and beautiful card Gez. Love the embossed background and your colouring in is superb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe this is soo sweet Gez and the embossed background is perfect for it XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,
    This card is gorgeous. I love the colours and the layout and what a beautiful image and papers. Stunning.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, she is so cute. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww..what a darlin card chickie! i wuv that image..and your coloring is just scrumptious! so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is a beauty gorogoues colurs and love all the detail hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card Gez beautiful colours & embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card, I love Tilda's bright pink socks.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Card! Love the embossing, I must do more of that!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx