Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 3 October 2009

Rosie~Dee Challenge

Here is my reveal for last weeks challenge set over on Rosie~Dee's challenge blog. The theme was bow & arrows! I decided to make an ATC & get in the mood for Halloween.

I used Copic pens to colour in a fabulous digi download from Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps & a gorgeous background download from The Cutting Cafe.

Don't forget a new challenge is set every Sunday evening. Hope you can join in the fun. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Adorable, love the colouring of your image. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to look hard for the bow but found it in the end! Fab ATC, that text background looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe this is sweet Gez. I am so going to miss you on the team XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    I love your image - it is so well coloured. The papers are so fresh. Brilliant.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never made an ATC before .. although have seen them. JUST GORGEOUS and such a cute image. Hoping your daughter is getting better by the day. !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little witch is super cute Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute!! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx