Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 9 October 2009

Something Completely Different

There is a new challenge over at Something Completely Different challenge blog. I am lucky enough to choose this weeks theme so I hope everyone likes it! My choice of theme is.............

....birds.


It is our 2nd week of inchies (1" x 1") pieces of art. I have inked glossy cardstock & stamped my image with Black Stazon & doodled around the edges. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. oooo I really love this Gez....nothing too fancy to detract from that lovely bird!!! Brilliant choice for the theme as I have loads of bridy stamps hahahahaha HUGS to you my friend XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this one Gez, great stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the stamp is cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super inchie, love the bird image. anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful Gez.

    Hugs ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks just perfect Gez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    It may be small but it's so effective.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh fab. I'll try and get caught up with SCD this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this - makes me feel free as a bird! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous inchie Gez - love the writing in the bird!

    Hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovin that image chickie! and what scrumptious doodlin! fabulous inchie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx