Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 30 October 2009

Something Completely Different

There is a new inchie challenge over at Something Completely Different today. The new theme is Halloween... Here is my inchie.



I inked some white glossy cardstock with dye ink & then sprinkled it with a few well aimed water drops....took about 5 attempts actually! & then added a tiny festive sequin.

Not much blogging from me at the moment unfortunately, my father is in hospital so my apologies for not being around quite so much.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful inchie Gez.

    Lots of love sent to you and your Dad x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little witch inchie! Hey perhaps we will be ATC swappies over at the Artist Trading Club this month.....that would be cool!
    Speedy recovery to your dad.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inchie. Hope your dad soon improves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little inchie Gez XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use the sequin - fab! Well done on the droplet placement too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo to you too!

    That's fabby Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry to hear about your dad ~ best of wishes sent his way!
    what an awesome inchie chickie..lovin that droplet background

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx