Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 10 October 2009

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge

It's been a while since I played along with this challenge but I am trying to get back into the swing of things. The theme for this week is Pick Your Favourite.... an ATC featuring a favourite stamp.

Ooh, I do love lots of Magnolia stamps but this little Tilda is one of my favourites...she is so versatile & she has a face...Karren. :-)

...click to enlarge.

I have used...

Kars Christmas papers
Dovecraft stamp
Snowflake Bubbly Funk October kit
Tilda stamp
Copic Pens Craft Den
Versa ink pad

5 comments:

  1. hehe now she is CUTE!!! and of course she has a lovely smiley mouth!!!! You have done a lovely job my lovely HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAww she's cute and she can eat choc!! You've really got that copic colouring perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BeAuTiFuL.... oh she is soooooo cute.

    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ATC, love the colouring of the image. Thanks for joining Tilda and Friends this week. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image, great ATC. Thanks for joining us at Tilda and Friends ATC challenge.
    didi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx