Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Happy Birthday Tracey..xx

I am very lucky to have made some very special friends over on the Bubbly Funk forum & one very special Bubblie celebrated her birthday today! Here is my card I've made for Tracey. My 1st attempt at an easel card. Well this Bubblie is worth it. :-)

I've used a fabulous sketch from Kathy's Sketch File & some gorgeous Basic Grey papers. The stitching is in silver thread but it hasn't shown up too nicely this time of year with the lighting etc., :-(

I've used a gorgeous little doodly swirl stamp as I know Tracey loves doodling. :-)

Hope you have a lovely Birthday Tracey...xx


Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

17 comments:

  1. This card is brilliant (as always) How strange I've been blog hopping tonight and found Tracy's blog, she has some wonderful make over there!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Gez!!But your header and background have all my attention it looks beautiful xx Hope you and your family are all ok Lots of Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card so unusual love the flower arrangement x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the design. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thats gorgeous gez, love the easel style, havent tried that yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a really lovely card Gez. I really like the patchwork effect of the papers, really effective. Hope your dad is better. Kathryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab easel card Gez! Nice blog makeover too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo this is sooo lovely Gez, Tracey is a lucky girl!!!

    I love your new blogover, that banner picture is soo pretty honey! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like your new fantasy garden header. I found the link you mentioned about the journalling...great instructions.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gez,
    I love this birthday card. The shades of brown are great and that flower is absolutely beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Gez lovin this card and your blog looks fresh too! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done with the easel card Gez, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card, Gez - I'm loving the easel cards (note to self: make some more!) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card - I bet Tracey loved it. That flower looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tracey does love it and it is sitting on my window sill still even a week after my birthday.

    Thanks Gez it is beautiful. x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx