Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 3 November 2009

October ATC swap

Here are the gorgeous ATC's from the Bubbly Funk forum swap. The theme for October was orange ....... these are the lovely ATC's I received in the swap...

October ATC's ~ orange.


click to enlarge...

Top row... left to right... Sue, Deb, Hazel, Leigh. 2nd row left to right... Tigs, Gez, Ali, Paddy & Scatz. They all look super together. :-) Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. Don't they look good together?
    Not got mine yet but i'm loving the elephant one.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    This is a great array of goodies. they look so well together. Don't know if you saw my second comment on Saturday but if you didn't there is something on my blog for you (a few posts ago).
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These do look good together don't they? What are you going to do with them then? XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab ATC collection - I'm another one who's loving the elephant sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you've got some gorgeous ones there Gez - what a wonderful addition to your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ATCs there Gez and I like your little family of inchie, twinchie & ATC lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They really are lovely, aren't they - I was so pleased to get them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great set great images too love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. they look great. i was just thinking I particularly like the one on the 2nd row, 2nd left - then I saw it was yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look fab Gez - hopefully they'll brighten up these dark days for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are fantastic Gez.xx love your inchies and twinchies too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx