Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 6 November 2009

Something Completely Different

We have a new challenge over at Something Completely Different as we say good bye to October & inchies. We welcome November & cards...... Christmas cards & our Guest Designer.

Our 1st challenge is to use Red & Gold colours with the addition of holly & ivy.

It's getting that time of year again when it's hard to get a decent photo! but here goes... my DT card....

......Red & Gold card with holly & ivy.


I have made my card into a tag shape! SCD... It looks lovely IRL only I can't get the sparkle to show too good.

I fell in love with the Christmas papers as soon as I saw them & are available here from the Craft Den. The sparkle is Glamour Dust also available from the Craft Den.

We are very lucky to have a wonderful Guest Designer with us throughout November. I'm so pleased Pia is able to join us. Pia's creations are stunning I'm sure you will agree.

Have a great weekend. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely rich looking card Gez and the shape looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag Gaz!! I'm with you on the papers they are beautiful & the glamour dust is a must xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Gez...I can imagine the sparkle & what a lovely shape for a card too XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    You always manage to come up with something different which is why I love your blog. This is a great card and what a brill idea to shape it like a tag.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great loveing that tag love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's sweet - you can never have enough glamour dust!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great papers, love glamour dust. Fantastic shape card. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great card, love the shapes and design. Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a rawkin kewl tag card! ok..i totally wuv those trees! funky! awesome chickie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the tag card, esp those trees, very funky :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Card this week Teamie!!
    Love those stamps


    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fell in love with this as soon as i saw it. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love this, have to go hunt out these papers, giving me loads of ideas...can feel a 'make' coming on.
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx