Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 13 November 2009

Something Completely Different

It's time for a new challenge over at Something Completely Different this week & I hope I will be forgiven for throwing the colour pink in with the new theme! Here is....

....my card.


I have used some gorgeous papers from Blonde Moments available HERE from the Craft Den & I've glitzed the card by adding some Glamour Dust. Unfortunately, the camera doesn't pick up the sparkle very well. I layered my card onto Pink Bazzill cardstock.

Sorry for not blog hopping this week or passing on any awards. Just a bit chaotic here! & just for good measure as tho things weren't hard work enough I started with tonsilitis a few days ago!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. Awww, sorry to hear you're poorly on top of everything else - big hugs! Great card though, love the sprinkle of glamour dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I really hope you are better soon honey, you don't need this do you? What a wonderful card & those papers are lush! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gentle hugs to help you feel better, you know as well as us that you've been doing too much, so rest as much as you can.
    The card is fab, I've been admiring those trees xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the pink is down to you? THANK YOU!! I wouldn't normally have said that for Christmas lol but it really worked in my favour today :-)

    And I love your card!

    But I'm sorry you've not been well :-( I do hope you're feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez. You card is fantastic lots of colour and textures.Love the birdie.xx Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. scrumptious card chickie! k..i totally love that pp..so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!! Fabby art work, brilliant colours, makes me wanna do something right now!(have to go to work though, sigh!)
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx