Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 20 November 2009

Something Completely Different

Goodness me, it's Friday again! & that means a new challenge over at Something Completely Different. We've had a lovely response to our month of cards....Thank You.xx We've another card to share with you this week. Ang picked our theme which is blue with a white snowflake. Here is.....

.....my card.


I've used a gorgeous new stamp from the Craft Den by Crafty Individuals. I stamped the image onto white cardstock & used Distress Inks to colour the background.


The gorgeous pins & Martha Stewart snowflake punch are also available from the Craft Den.

Thank you for looking. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend & thank you for everyone's lovely blog comments & support through this difficult time for me & my family. Love Gez.xx

17 comments:

  1. I love that stamp too. A beautiful card :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card. I too have bought myself this stamp. I do love it. Your make is wonderful. Great makes by everyone this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Gez - well done for managing the crafting atm - thinking of you, particularly today x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo this is just beautiful Gez!!! Now then...I NEED that stamp...I NEED that punch and I NEED your inspiration!!! BIG HUGS TODAY XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card gez!! Love the blue theme xx Glad you have had a bit of therapy, thinking of you all love chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, as always - Love that touch of red :-)

    Still thinking of you, hope you're doing OK xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    this is beautiful. This stamp is so classy - I have used it myself - it makes a wonderful Christmas scene.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hun this is so beautiful love that stamp totally gojus hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card love the snowflake x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a sweet card !! Love the pins, they are gorgeous on it :D Welll done hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card chickie! i'm so lovin that stamped image ~ and the touch of pearls in the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love it. Will try and get a card made. Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card very romantic wish I had half your colouring eye. just love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fabulous card! Love those snowflakes! Sorry for not popping over, been away, but I'm back now!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gez that card is simply gorgeous. Love the colours, the stamping, the pins - well everything really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Gez. I love your card its absolutly super the pins are great.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card Gez and how you have used the pins. Thank you for all your kind comments and sorry I have not been over for a while. Love to all the family. Talk soon. Love and hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx