Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 23 November 2009

Thank You....XXX

to everyone.xx I have received lots of lovely messages, comments & emails this week. It has been a very worrying time for me as my father has had to undergo a major operation to save his life. I believe in the power of prayer & it has been so kind of everyone to leave me touching comments on my blog. I don't have any brothers or sisters & life can feel quite lonely at times but I have made some wonderful friends here in Blogland.

I am sorry I haven't been able to blog hop lately & leave comments. The days & nights have all just disappeared. Just hoping my hubby & children aren't feeling too neglected. It's been a worrying time for us all. I saw my dad this afternoon & he has come through his operation on Saturday very well indeed. I know it is early days & he has a very long way to go to get his life back to a new kind of normal again but he has made a remarkable start so far & I am very proud of him. :-D

I've had little time to blog hop & even less time to craft. I did however receive some lovely images as a RAK from a very talented crafter & just 'had' to have a play with my Copic pens. :-D

I am proud to be able to say I have made this card using Lyn's fabulous sketch that she has drawn for Quirky Crafts forum for our new challenge this week. Here is.....

...... Lyn's sketch.


...my card.



Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little blog. I really hope to catch up with everyone's fabby creations soon. Wishing everyone a lovely week & Thank You for everyone's kind words of support. They have all meant so me too me. Love Gez.xx

17 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gez copics are brill, glad your dad is on his way to recovery x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely papers used and image is beautifully coloured. Hope your father recovers well. Hugs Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    This card is great and all the better because you found time to make it. It's great to have you back. I am glad your dad has swwn somw progress and pray (and I fervently believe in the power of prayer) that he will gain strength day by day.
    Special Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe sweetie, we all understand that family comes first. I pray that he recovers well for all of you and hope that 2010 is YOUR year, your year to shine & smile & laugh!!! LOTS of LOVE & HUGS XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased that your Dad came through his operation okay Gez and I hope he continues to improve as each day goes by. We know that family comes first and I am so impressed that you managed to make such a lovely card for Lyn's challenge.Take care, thinking of you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Gez - so pleased that things are positive for your Dad and you sound positive too - keep it up girliexx

    BTW fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am pleased the news is good, my thoughts and prayers continue with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you were able to do a bit of crafting. You and your dad are still very much in my thoughts and prayers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad your dad's op went well Gez, Sending you all hug's and my best wishes!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi sweetie this is a beautiful card and image,do hope your dad recovers soon and that he gains all his strength and take care of yourself too hun,and we will still all be here when you are up to visiting us all again,love hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gez, so pleased to hear your Dad's op went well hope he now recovers quickly. Hugs to you all. Speak later Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gez, I've sent an email over to you, I'm praying for your Dad's recovery and my thoughts are with you and your family. Thank you so much for your friendship and the lovely, lovely award. I would be very honoured to have your award on my blog. Take care dear one, lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm pleased you found your Dad in better spirits Gez. It must be a little weight off your mind. I hope he continues to improve. Take some time for yourself too.

    Super card - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of love sent to you, your dad and family. x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hugs to you all Gez.

    take care.
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Something for you on my blog Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Gez, just spotted this and can't believe I didn't comment! So sorry! Only nearly a year late!! It's lovely! Better late than never!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx