Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 8 November 2009

Winter Wonderland Challenge

Ooooh I've managed some 'ME' time this morning! haha... everyone wanting their lunch now!! but I've been having fun!lol. I am delighted to play with some new charms available from the Craft Den & my favourite Basic Grey Christmas papers & Magnolia...bliss! I even managed a squidge of hand stitching!

It's months since I've taken part in a Winter Wonderland challenge & when I popped over earlier & saw the sketch & all the wonderful DT inspiration I couldn't wait to have a try. Here is ......

..... my card.

...click to enlarge.

I have used my new Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Copic pens to colour my image & a gorgeous RAK sentiment from Karen Thank you muchly Karen.xx

Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment if you get the chance. Don't forget to look at my post below to be in with a chance to win a fabulous crafty raffle. Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. WoW Gez Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with Winter Wonderland and spending your 'ME' time with us.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,

    your card is stunning!!! I love the papers and fab colour choice. Thanks for joining us at ww.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    This is a beautiful card. I love the papers and the colours and the Tilda is gorgeously done - so cute. That sentiment is fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the folded back corner for the brad and dangly charm - fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gez another lovely card! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the papers and the stamp. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Gez it's yummy - really gorgeous!

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Gez! I adore those K&Co. embellies and I love how you've used yours on this gorgeous card!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow totally love this brilliant card hun love those embellishments too love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! A beautifully coloured image ... super cute too! Fab sentiment ... and those papers .... yummmy!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe this is lovely my lovely!!! So glad that sentiment came in useful XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is really cute. Love the charm on the chain in the corner. Great touch.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card hun! Loving it!
    Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow wow wow...this is gorgeous...i love the image...thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week...hugs Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx