Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 10 December 2009

12 Tags of Christmas

Well, Day 3 & 4 for me! I'm only 3 behind really. Unfortunately, I've no computer time at the moment & I shouldn't be here now! yikes, is that the time...

Tag 3.


I only own 1 alcohol ink so I used dye ink on glossy cardstock & really like the result. My trees are a stamp from Creative Expressions. Tim Holtz disc & pin. Other bits & bobs from my craft box.

T!m Holtz likes to show a close up so here is mine! not sure it's a good idea actually!!



Tag 4.


The background stamp is from Paper Artsy. The tiny image is a Creative Expressions stamp. The metal snowflake charm is from the Craft Den. Beads etc, from my craft box & the little square I've put my tiny stamped image on is a RAK from Net & I've used Distress Inks for colouring my tag.

I did make a tiny snowglobe but it actually wasn't big enough! I will take a photo next time. No close up photo either! need to take another one this one turned out fuzzy...

Better get ready for hospital visiting. Bye for now. Thank You for everyone's lovely comments. Hugs Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    These tags are beautiful You are a very talented crafter. I love seeing your creations.
    hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Gez, I love the bead danglies on the pin on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags Gez. Love your metal bits, I really need some metal bits as I don't seem to have many. Must put that on my shopping list, lol.
    Hope your Dad is OK...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo these are looking really lovely hon!!!! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh! Scrummy! Love the dangly bit. LOL
    xoxo
    Amazed you can play at all with hospital visits.....take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this tag Gez. The beading is fab too. I must look at the craft den you keep mentioning them - do you get commission. hahaha you should you know. ;) Your work is fabulous.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey the Craft Den is one of the best stocked shops around. Lynne is very helpful & nothing is too much trouble & delievery is super quick.XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx