Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 11 December 2009

12 Tags of Christmas

I have 2 more tags to share with you. I have had so much fun practising 'new' too me techniques & altho I feel sad at not having the right products (most of the time!) half the fun has been the challenge of being resourceful & coming up with a totally original interpretation. I didn't think I could play along because I didn't have the right products. At least I know now what I hope to find in my stocking on Christmas Day!

Tag 5.


click to enlarge

Everyday I think oooh this is my favourite tag until the next day comes along & it's time to make a new tag! & then I have a new favourite. This tag I really do love....but then I madly love Tag 6 (below!) oh, the trouble with being a Gemini!!

I stamped the branches at the top with Pine needles Distress Ink & clear embossed because I could do it the right way! The writing background stamp is from Crafty Individuals..ooh, should have said the branches stamp is from Creative Expressions & my gorgeous doodly stamp is from....wait for it.......... all my Magnolia 'dis-liking' friends! yep, it's from Magnolia! & I love it to bits! .... small things!

The stamped images on my baubles are from Paper Artsy! what a mixture! :-D



Oooh, the gorgeous gold lace was a RAK from super talented crafter & very dear friend Karen.

I keep remembering things... the sentiments stamp is from Creative Expressions too.



Tag 6.

Now, this is my favourite tag! Background writing stamp from Paper Artsy, sentiment Creative Expressions & doodly swirl... Magnolia - girls!!

My car is cut from a sheet of Graphic 45 paper. Ooh, the fir tree is a Creative Expressions stamp.



I actually had to work with my tag the other way around to the original tag as my car is pointing the opposite direction!


Thank you for stopping by my blog & looking at my 2 tags. It's been great fun making the tags so far altho I am totally stumped for tag 10 as I have no metal foil. :-( Something to think about when I can't sleep!

If you would like to pop over to Artyjen's blog you will see a splinter group in the left hand column with very inspirational blogs for you to visit.

Have a lovely day. Love Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. wow sweetie your take on tims tags are amazing really love them gosh you have put so much work into them,love them so much,
    That santa image is brilliant,and love the design you have used at the top and bottom of tag 5
    love hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW WOW your tags are truly amazing !!! STUNNING I dont actually know what one I like best !!! Thanks for your previous comment on my blog I truly appreciate it !!! HUGS TO YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tags!!!! They are wonderful. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    These tags are fantastic. You have such a talent for these. The first one is my favourite - it's beautifully done. The second one is great - I love the tree in the back of the car.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE these tags my lovely!!!!!!!!! I hope that you get lots of the products you need in your stocking this year. You can't have Sir Tim cos he is in mine hahahahaha HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great and tag 6 is quite extraordinary, well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great Gez, love you take on these! Metal foil - if you have a pound shop nearby, pop in and look for 151 brand aluminium tape, you get 10 meters of 5cm wide tape on a roll. You'd have to piece a couple of strips for the width of the tag but it should be doable given that the colours are "patchworked" anyway. Otherwise, cover a piece of strong kitchen foil with adhesive on the back (dst, for example). Either of these options need fairly gentle treatment round the raised bits but they work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, Thank You Joanne for the heads up.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just been catching up with your gorgeous tags (sorry, time for blog hopping has been limited this week) - you know you are in my thoughts x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx