Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 20 December 2009

12 Tags of Christmas

Day 9 Tag.


This tag was great fun to make. I've used a Paper Arsty stamp for the background & bits & bobs from my craft box. The images are from Tim Holtz blog which we were allowed to copy & use. I covered the S. C. initials in glossy accents.

Tag 10

This tag was never going to be an easy tag to make as I had none of the correct materials! I was delighted to receive a RAK in the post from Angelnorth. Joanne had the foresight to realise there was no way I was going to have time to find some metal tape from somewhere. BIG, Thank You Joanne.xx

I have used some Maya Road chippie letters & cut my own tree. I used Copic Pens to colour my tag. Filed the raised surfaces & added some Stickles & stay white glue snowflakes for decoration. I would love to make another one again with the right products as it was definately fun!

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    Two more fantastic tags. You continue to amaze me with the variety of things you produce. Great stuff.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with all the tags, having to improvise etc., they have turned out really, really well. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind with your blog, I've missed lots of lovely tags! Well done coming up with a way to use the tape, this looks fab! Love your use of Tim's hilarious vintage photos, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx