Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 21 December 2009

12 Tags of Christmas

I've finished! woohoo! :-<

click to enlarge...


WoW........................... This has been sooooooooo MUCH fun!


Here is a photo of my 12 Tags of Christmas. I have followed the techniques as shown on Tim Holtz blog.

When I saw the 1st tag I thought I couldn't play because I didn't have all the materials required but boy I have had loads of fun challenging myself to come up with something. If you would like to see more fabby players see here on Artyjen's left hand side bar.

This definately has to be my favourite project of the year! I have learnt so many new techniques. It has been great fun waiting for a new tag each day! Each one stunning. I just know I shall be popping over to see what Tim Holtz has planned for the future.

Thank you for everyone's lovely comments along the way & for your support. :-) I hope everyone is staying warm & being careful in the snow. Hugs Gez.xx

17 comments:

  1. Well done on creating all 12 tags! Don't they look fab-u-lus together?!
    Don't forget to e-mail T!m with your photo..it could be you...wooo hooo! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez--they are gorgeous!!!!! I wanted to do them but never got round to them--so have saved them to do in the new year :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning collection, Gez - well done (particularly with your limited crafting time atm) - you are so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gez they look even more fantastic all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,
    Well you have chalked up another triumph. What an amazing set of tags. When you see them all together it just highlights the amount of work involved. Your work always pleases the eye.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow well done....I only managed to look at day one....your are superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!!! they really look stunning!!! Give yourself a massive pat on the back for your achievement my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Gez they are fantastic and look wonderful altogether. This was another of my intentions but didn't get around to it, like Leigh I may do them in the new year. Artcards are selling the exact tags that TIM uses if anyone is interested.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Gez, these are stunning! You did a fabulous job! I love everything so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!
    Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family.
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are stunning Gez, you have put so much work into them and all those new techniques you have learned too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW Gez!!!! Job well done:-) I have quite a bit of tim holtz stash and haven't done the tags, Your tags are impressive:-)
    Xmichele

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are stunning Gez, I don't know how you managed to get them all done knowing how manic your life is at the mo. I should think it was good therapy though.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooh Gez, they are fab! I have just blogged my first tag on Fiskarettes, and number 2 is nearly finished, but I will do them all, I WILL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG they are all so gorgeous!!
    I am in awe taht you have got tehm done - I would love to do them but knowing me it'll be next year before I start!!
    You must be over the moon with them. Did you do them last year?

    ReplyDelete
  15. they are all so gorgeous gez, you've inspired me to try something other than paper :) I love your style and creativity so much . hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic collection of tags there Gez. You should be very proud of yourself. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh these are all gojus hun sent mine off to tim today so will wait and see who the lucky winner will be,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx