Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 20 December 2009

12 Tags of Christmas

Tag 12.

Definately, one of my favourites! I used grungepaper for the flowers, Crafty Notions sprays to colour them & Viva pearls all available from the Craft Den.

another shot!


Tag 11

I have used a gorgeous stamp from Crafty Individuals. Prima flowers & some gorgeous brads from last Christmas. The sentiement stamp is from Creative Expressions & the swirly flourish is a Magnolia stamp.

Will be back shortly with a photo of all 12 tags together! I had so much fun making these tags. Thanks for looking. Gez. xx

8 comments:

  1. wow these are stunning so love your take on the roses brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! these are ALL fabulous honey!!! You are sooo clever XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowser Gez!

    Those roses looks fantastic, I'll have to have a go myself. You've made me feel inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, these are just brilliant, drooool! The only thing that could make them even better would be, me eating a Foxes Chunky chocolate chip chocolate cookie, while I'm looking at them!! Fabulous! Love those flowers
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. rofl! Lyn you are a sweetie.xx I'm going to bed with a smile. ~kiss~

    Hugs Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finishing in style Gez, these are fantastic! Great job on those grungepaper roses, the pearlescent colours look gorgeous on them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx