Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 28 December 2009

Blog Hop & Award

I've had so much fun tonight! & it's way past midnight! I was only popping on comp to collect emails before bed!! I've just taken part in my 1st ever blog hop at The Stamp Man's blog. Wow, what a talented bunch of crafters I've been to visit tonight. There are lots of inspirational blogs to visit so why not join the hop. All the details are on The Stamp Man's blog.

The Stamp Man is also offering an Award


for showing your favourite creation you have made this year. Goodness, this was hard to chose. I do love a layout a made back in January HERE & of course, I love all my pages from my September Journal (see slide show on left hand bar.)

Just remembered altering my thimble house HERE too!!

Oooh, & not forgetting my 12 Tags of Christmas.

When I went back to The Stamp Man's blog & read the small print it says.... It must be anything crafty that you have made and designed yourself.... I had so much fun making tag 5 HERE & while I used my own crafty bits, of course, it's not my design so it doesn't qualify. It was great fun finding things I could use.

So.................... finally! my choice (if you're still awake!) is a gorgeous arch I made & designed for a Gothic Arch challenge. The theme being ris-que. I love the colours & the whole idea of my image peeping through the paper too.




Thank you for looking & Good Luck if you are entering The Stamp Man blog hop.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas time. Best wishes. Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. Gez so glad you stayed up and "played" along. Love your arch it is fantastic. The colours are gorgeous and I love the peeping image idea. Thanks for joining the hop and good luck.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gothic arch is lovely. The lady looks fab peeping out of the paper like that - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the hop Gez - I love this gothic arch - something I hope we do at Tuesday Taggers real soon x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to confess have not finished the hop yet!! You chose one of my favourites of yours...love it!
    Feeling a tad better today thanks ((hugs))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great tag, I've enjoyed looking throgh your blog!

    Glad you've enjoyed taking part in the blog hop and awards. It's not easy to pick a single project is it?

    Happy New Year!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your arch so very witty and fun. must have been a hard choice you have so many great creations here.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this unusual project Gez - it really is fabulous, and such a great idea!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Gez, stunning tag! I love the colors and the technique you used here. You did a fabulous job! TFS!

    HUgs,
    Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag Gez, beautiful colours, i love it.
    Thanks for joining in the blog hop and awards
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am just making my way through everyones favourite project's from Jill's hop...
    Wow you have a fantastic blog, I love your style, and your project's are wonderful...I really liked the thimble house, I am kinda new to alter art, and have a post it note box I am playing about with, I really need to get some crackle paint for it though, I have used some ink's and stamp's but need to give it that oldy look...so a trip to the craft shop is needed...

    Loved your tag's too, TH stuff has really caught my eye lately, so I think my style is in for a change shortly.
    It's a bit scary though I have never done any work in this way and don't know much, but since starting my blog there is so much help to be had...
    Thank's for sharing your work, I am looking forward to seeing some of your other creation's...
    and Happy new year...

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. great project! i'm a fan of that paper tearing technique, too. it looks GREAT on this lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx