Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 5 December 2009

Fantastic NEWS!

I've just heard some absolutely fantastic news. A dear friend & crafter has the most exciting news on her blog.


Artyjen
has been voted
Craft Stamper 2009
.


WOOHOO......


I have always admired Artyjen's creations since the first time I visited her blog & her interpretation of the 12 Tags of Christmas are absolutely stunning.

Especially wish you were nearer today hun.xxx

4 comments:

  1. What fabulous news! I Love it when all nice things come along and everything fits together! (I know what I mean!)
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to ArtyJen! I haven't got my copy of CS yet looking forward to seeing her work.


    Your journal pages are lovely Gez and will make a great keepsake for the future. NIce to do this when your kids are still around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hun I am so pleased for arty jen too bless her love her and have been following her ever since i got my blog,so well deserved too she is such a lovely person,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks so much....you are a star!
    Bit of a shock seeing someone write about me though!! LOL
    Will have to catch up with eveyone's fab comments tomorrow....I'm pooped!! It's hard work playing with T!m HOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx