Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 22 December 2009

I'd like to wish all my friends in Blogland
a Very Happy Christmas,
lots of love
&
Very Best Wishes for 2010.
May it be a healthy, happy year for you all.XXX



I have been saving blogging this Christmas card until now....

It is for all the special friends I have made here in Blogland. For all the lovely crafters that have decided to follow my little bloggie & for all the crafters that have taken the trouble to leave a comment & brighten my day. Thank You all of you.XXX


I made this card when I went to my first ever class! I was so nervous going on my own but excited too! My lovely teacher was the very talented lovely Sheena Douglass & she carefully guided us through each step. Having lots of patience for us & lots of giggles too!

May you all have a wonderful Christmas
&
a peaceful New Year.

XXX

13 comments:

  1. Awe thank you sweetie!!! Oh & folks.....I have that card & its the most beautiful Christmas card I have ever seen!!!!! Thank you again my lovely friend XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the design. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well. Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    This is one of the most beautiful cards I have seen this Christmas - it's stunning. I will still be blogging over Christmas but if we are not in contact before do have a great time with your family.
    Special Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done on the tags Gez and very generous of you to add a link to those fab goodies.
    great owl bargain too.
    I didnt do the tags but will be next year.
    here is wishing you and your lovely family a wonderful christmas and a special 2010.
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the festive wishes Gez. The card is beautiful as is all your stuff.

    Big hugs to you and your family and have a great new year.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is just amazing hun so beautiful hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thanks Gez for the best wishes.
    WOW! Your card is stunning! I love every single details. You are super talented my dear.
    Wishing you and your beautiful family a joyous and merry christmas.
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely card Gez .... thank you for your good wishes, same to you and your family. Hope you have a great time.

    Dee - visitor from QC's XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Xmas Gez, Have a fantastic Day

    Hugs
    Dawn

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great Christmas Gez and wishing you and all your family a happy and healthy 2010!

    Take care, xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your beautiful card. It truly is gorgeous and even better in the 'flesh' as they say. Love and hugs Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gez
    thanks for popping on to my blog, had a look at some of your work - stunning. thanks for joining the hop
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx