Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 4 December 2009

Journal Your Christmas - Day 2

Behind already! not really. I am finding it soooooo difficult to find time to blog at the moment. The days just aren't long enough. Here is my Day 2 for Shimelle's Christmas class.

Today's topic was the weather. I remember journalling this page last year (here) & having been praying for snow so we could build another snowman but all we've had for days is rain.

Here is my page for this year's journal.

Day 2.

Thank you for looking. Gez.xx

3 comments:

  1. lol My weather page has photos of sun, rain and de-icer - but no snow. A couple of snowflake embellishments, though, just to pretend! Yep, 4 seasons all right.... Such a cute page, I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT!!!! I bowed down & tried to make a snowflake but couldn't follow the recipe hahaha Made my own in the end & it DID snow for me on that day too!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx