Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 4 December 2009

Journal Your Christmas - Day 4

How fitting today's topic in class is 'perfection'...... It's a special day in our house today. My hubby is celebrating his birthday today & I have a cake to make!

Happy Birthday Mr B.... X X X

I know someone else celebrating their birthday today...... Gorgeous Deanne.

Happy Birthday honey.XXX

My Christmas journal is going to be a record for the future...... to look back on & reminisce. A record of what is important to me right now...... Christmas 2009. Last year when I thought about this topic I chose to record my 'perfect' chocolate box house (& that hasn't changed) see here. I am not planning to record the same things 2 years running. So I have chosen to think about my 3 precious angels today.

....Day 4.

(sorry, but I smudged their names before I uploaded to my blog.)

Thank you for looking. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    This is charmimg. It's great to remember how much pleasure our kids can give us. Sweet.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your perfection page Gez!! Hope your Dad is much better have a lovely weekend xx Love Chanelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, Gez :-) The page, and the sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful idea and such a lovely page. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reeally enjoying your Xmas journal...as usual i am behind. Can't wait to see further pages, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is great love the journal I have made one but wil not start till the new year hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely journal page...beautiful colours.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Really nice, love the papers, and a Happy Birthday to your hubby!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! I have to think of something different too this year! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw thank you honey and happy birthday to mr b :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx