Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 4 December 2009

Magnolia magazine

I've finally started making some Christmas cards tonight. I haven't have much time for anything apart from visiting my dad in hospital. Time is ticking & so far tonight I've folded the card to make 15 stair step cards...phew! my arm is hurting! I've no scoring board... with not being a card maker!lol... think I might need Santa to slip one in my stocking!

I thought I'd have a little break & popped on my blog to check out my blog list & noticed Lynne from the Craft Den has blogged some interesting news! ..... Lynne is taking reservations for the next Magnolia magazine due out in February 2010. I will definately be reserving a copy!

The photo below is of the 1st magazine which I had on pre-order in October & was lucky enough to receive it on the release date. These are also available from the Craft Den.

click to enlarge...

I love my copy!

Lynne also has some wonderful Blogoversary candy on offer too.
........ so, what are you waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx