Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 4 December 2009

Something Completely Different

It's time for a new challenge over at Something Completely Different. We have a new challenge for December - tags! & our theme for this week has been set by Dawn. Dawn's theme is Marilyn Monroe.

Here is my tag.....


The Design Team have created some beautiful tags. It would be lovely if you have time to join us. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sorry, for not being around much lately. Daily hospital trips are taking up much of my time at the moment. Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Hugs Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. WOW...well done my lovely. LOTS OF HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag! Marilyn is a great subject...love the added touch of lace!
    Love making tags but as you know I'm busy playing with T!m!!! LOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    I love the doily backing for your image (Marilyn did more for hubby than for me)and the black ribbon is beautiful. Fantastic tag.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mini doily use on this! Fabulous feminine and flirty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous tag chickie! love the background ~ and touch of lace..so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx