Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 11 December 2009

Something Completely Different

It's tag time again over at Something Completely Different today & fabulous talented crafter Laura has chosen this weeks theme...

...Party girl.

click to enlarge.

I don't have any girlie stamps...... yet! (I really NEED to add a Stampotique to my ever growing wish list!) so I used a gorgeous little girlie from Lisa's Altered Art. I just love her expressions!

I love the background made from white cardstock & quite impressed myself with it's out come! I've used Distress Inks & a couple of gorgeous stamps from Magnolia & Paper Artsy.

Thanks for looking. Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Love Gez.xx

18 comments:

  1. A very cute party girl. She looks a bit awestruck. Maybe Santa is scary...ref to Tim's tag and photo! I am loving your tags too. Well done. Must try to catch up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    This is super cute. What a sweet wee girl. Lovely.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...she is really sweet, love her put & her lollipop!!! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the theme and I love the swirly stamp for the background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tag, love her swirly lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gez, your tag is awesome! I love the sweet girl and the background.
    Great job as always.
    Have a great weekend to you and your beautiful family!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tags Gez, never used distress ink yet, must have a go!
    Have a good week end!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag Gez but I think she looks a bit grumpy haha a party pooper. Like the background you have done.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is brilliant tag hun so love the design hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's me Tracey! haha! ;-)

    Thank You for everyone's lovely comments. I had to smile at Linda's avatar....my heart missed a beat!!!

    Have a lovely weekend.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. great tags, love all the goodies here :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that Gez were you really having a good time? lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tag for the challenge, Gez - love the expression on her face x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your little party girl....although I suspect she just might have a hissy fit if she does not get to take a party bag home! LOL
    Thanks for the inspiration...and thanks for linking to my blog...I've only just noticed!!! Cheers.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh gez...love your tag chickie! she's just darlin..and lovin your added touches! beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a sweet tag :) nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx