Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 18 December 2009

Something Completely Different

Friday again! & our last challenge of the year over at Something Completely Different. We are creating tags this month & our new theme is butterflies. Here is...

....my tag.


I inked white cardstock with Distress Inks. The image is a stamp from Crafty Individuals & the sentiment reads.... The butterfly counts not months but moments, & has time enough. By Rabindranath Tagore. Lovely!

I'd like to say a BIG Thank You.xx to everyone who has played along & joined us in 2009 on our crafty journey. It's been great fun & Thank You for everyone's lovely blog comments.

We are back with a new challenge on the 8th January & I am so excited to be able to bring the 1st challenge of the year to you! I've been trying to think of a suitable clue!! You'll have to watch this arch, oops! I mean space. ;-)

Hope you have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. Georgeous tag Gez - lovely stamp - it looks great on your inked background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a beautiful tag, great details and colours you have used.
    hugs Piaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful tag my lovely! Looking forward to the new theme hahaha XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags by the design team again this week. This looks fabulous. great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, just love the stamped image and the colours. Have a great weekend. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez,
    Absolutely beautiful. I love the stamps and the butterfly is awazing.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez - gorgeous tag...great backgrounds...hope things are improving xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this tag its gorjus,love the stamp too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag Gez, I love the silhouette style flowers with the popped up butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowza...gorgeous tag chickie! and WUV that butterfly ~ and oh such scrumptious stampin for the background

    WISHING YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! MAY THE HOLIDAY SEASON BRING LOTS OF LOVE, LAUGHTER AND SUNSHINE!

    hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx