Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Tagtastic Blog Candy

Wow! I found this post on Artyjen's blog & followed my nose!



If you have played along with T!ms 12 Tags of Christmas you really must not miss

the super-cali-tagalistic candy that Jennie from The Artistic Stamper has on offer.
You need to e-mail your photo or post a link in your comment on this post to the tags on your blog....what's more Jennie does not mind if you have made one or twelve....just so long as you have played along....that is fab!
This closes on 30th December so get yourselves over there all those who have played along and enter.....and if you did not.....why not make some tags right now following T!ms inspiration.....there is still time!


GOOD LUCK if you are entering.
Gez.xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx