Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 21 December 2009

Totally Gorjuss

I've had a little play! As many of my visitors know I haven't much time for crafting or blogging at the moment due to my dad being in hospital but when I saw the new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss I knew I just had to play! I have been known to make a tag or two just lately!! & still have tag head on!! & inks etc., out so it took me no time at all to make the perfect tag for my darling daughter.

Here is my tag for this weeks challenge...


I inked some white cardstock with Distress Inks (I wanted it a little bluer really, to match her dress, but my DD is a teen DD & this is just her style!) & used a Paper Artsy stamp for the background. I used Copic pens to colour in the image & a squidge of Glamour Dust on her wings. The lovely dangly is a gorgeous piece of broken necklace that found it's way into my craft box & is perfect for my DD's tag.

Thank you for looking. Gez.xx

5 comments:

  1. Super - Rachel will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Gez that's super! I'm sure she'll love it.

    Nice to see you playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tag.Thanks for joining us at TG.
    See you next time and do check out the DT blogs too.
    Love Sarah W XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...Rach will just love this sweetie XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag Gez and I'm sure your daughter will love it. Thanks for joining us at TG this week and hope to see you again.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx