Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 25 January 2010

25th Club!

A year ago I mentioned to Di the idea of making a couple of Christmas cards on the 25th of each month, so hopefully I wouldn't feel as rushed when December approached. Di liked my idea & so it was made into a 'Sticky!' on the Bubbly Funk forum. Lots of Bubblies join in too!

A year on & here were are again!... & this time Joanne has come up with the fabulous idea of having a theme each month. Joanne has chosen January's theme which is .... turquoise or blue & silver, swirls with sparkly or shiny.

Hope I've got this right! Thank You for the inspiration Joanne.xx


Here are my 2 cards for January.



click to enlarge.

I have used some gorgeous scraps of left over papers & coloured a Magnolia image with Copic pens. Blooms, swirl & gems from my craft box.

I have also used one of Kathy's gorgeous sketches.



More of the same papers & another Tilda image.



click to enlarge.

Close-up of glittery swirl. Not much good light around here today unfortunately, to get a decent shot. It's very dark & dismal.

Hope the weather is brighter where you are... Thanks for looking. Have a lovely week. Gez.xx

20 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! These are really gorgeous Gez!!! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez, your cards are just gorgeous - I love that glittery swirl and the colour scheme is sooooo pretty.
    Thanks for using my Sketch to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards :) will have to look at the thread on BF....I hope to make all my C Cards this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    These are beautiful cards. Such gorgeous images and colours.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez, These are gorgous, I really like the flourish, it goes great on the card..
    Beautiful colouring and images...
    And what a fab idea to make a christmas card each month...
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable image colored wonderfully! I love the embossed snowflakes behind her:-)
    XMichele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, great designs. Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea Gez, love that Merry Christmas Tilda I can almost see her in red's and greens as well of a host of other Christmasy Colours!! Love your swirly and flower..
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow 2 stunning cards hun really love those tildas and those swirls are brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gez they are gawgus and what a good idea too both the 25th and the theme,

    Sorry yo missed a marathon Party over at our ATC blog.

    have a great crafting week.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaww these are such gorgeous cards Gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a brilliant idea to make 2 Christmas cards each month. They are really lovely cards Gez and my kind of colours, stunnning!
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards Gez! The colours look really soft and pretty and those sparkly swirls are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another two gorgeous cards Gez. Two Christmas cards down - how many more to make???? hahaha

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that glittery swirl and the colour scheme is sooooo pretty.

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Gez, your cards are stunning! I love the swirls and the cute images, your coloring is always gorgeous. This is really a wonderful idea. Me too, I have to start making x'mas cards. I made just a little bit last year and never send any. But I have to make sure I'll be better this year.
    Have a great day!
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx