Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 28 January 2010

BF Inchies

Look what I received in the post this morning!

I daren't take part in many swaps at the moment as much as I would so like to do but I thought I could manage to make some inchies & signed up for the January swap over on the Bubbly Funk forum.

Winter Jan inchies.


Click to enlarge.

Thank you to all the lovely ladies who made the swap possible. From top left we have Tracey, Janice, Leigh. Middle row, Karen, Sarah, Paddy & bottom row, Hazel, Gez & Nicky. Now I know why I like to be called Gez as I know my full name wouldn't fit on an inchie! lol.

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful....worth doing the swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are all gorgeous! I not sure I could work on anything that small!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They certainly are gorgoues - mine have arrived too - even better than this irl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't they look fab together!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous love 'em. Thanks for your kind comments, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez,
    What a beautiful gift to get in the post. It's lovely.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They always looks lovely all together don't they - great collection even though the styles are very different, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - they are gorgeous and look fab all together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine have arrived home too Gez and yes as Hazel has said they look even better in real life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx