Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 14 January 2010

Challenge 12 - It's a sketch

That's the challenge this week over at Totally Gorjuss this week. I love working from Net's sketches. Net is quite a gal when it comes to designing. :-) .... ..... ... creep, creep.

Net's sketch.

Now this is the part where I .... erm, get in to trouble! (hence, the creeping!) ;-) I turned the sketch upside down. :-) I hope it counts!

My card.



click to enlarge.

I have used a mix of Basic Grey Figgy Pudding papers, Bittersweet & the lovely new Bo Bunny Persuasion papers available from the Craft Den. I have used Copic pens to colour a Magnolia image & flowers & dew drops from my craft box.

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG.
    Love sarah W XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    This card is beautiful. I love the colours and theimage is of course gorgeous. I love the punched borders you have done.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turn round my sketch!!!

    ~gasps in horror~

    Oh go on then!

    Lovely card Gez, thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe this is gorgeous Gez...I love the stitching on it & the colours are lush XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Gez and I see congratulations are in order as you won some Sharpies from the Craft Stamper, at least I think it must be you.
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez this is gorgeous, I love it...
    The colouring is fantastic and I love the sentiment pic...

    Gorgeous card
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just beautiful hun love that tilda image and your papers too hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Gez. I love these papers too. And everybody likes to tweak a sketch, don't they? Thanks for joining us at TG and good luck.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gez, your card is gorgeous as always! I love the papers too and the cute image Tilda. TFS!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Gez. Love the image and your colouring! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It really is totally gorjuss x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the stitching Gez, sure its meant to be done a little wonky,he he. I am mad for Tilda and thanks for joining in on the fun at TG this week.
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx