Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 11 January 2010

A Lovely Surprise!

What can I say....

Thank You XXX
Craft Stamper magazine.....

Woohoo!


I am one of 10 lucky readers to win the Sharpie pen competiton over on The Craft Stamper magazine website.

I blogged the competition HERE to let all the lovely crafters in Blogland know about the competition never thinking for one minute I could possibly win. I can't normally win a Tombola! What a lovely end to a very frustrating day! Wow...

7 comments:

  1. Huge congrats! Gone to a good home sure these will appeal to someone who journals. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gez! lets hope you have plenty more good luck this year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, can't think of a more deserving home for them to go to! Let's hope it marks the turn of an upward swing in the fortunes of GezzyB for 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gez, CONGRATULATIONS you deserved it. Wish you more luck this year my friend.
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wayy... well done and congrats - they are super pens for journaling ... I have 2 different sets of the small ones...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo WELL DONE my lovely. They are fantastic, I have a couple. Very well deserved win , HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh well done hun so chuffed for you hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx