Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 7 February 2010

1st challenge on Quirky Crafts

Hello, and Welcome to my first DT card for the NEW challenge blog Quirky Crafts.

It's Fe-Fe's turn to set the new challenge which is foreign/Valentine. Here is my card....

My Valentine's Day card...
(probably for my DD!)


click to enlarge.

I have been using some gorgeous new Bo Bunny papers available from the Craft Den.

Ribbon & blooms are from my craft box & Copic pens to colour in my Tilda image. I'm afraid I think I got carried away with all the sparkle on her hairband! I'm sure I was still in the swing of Christmas when I coloured her! hehe...

I look forward to seeing you over at the new challenge blog & visiting you soon if you get the chance to join us. Wishing everyone a lovely week. Love Gez.xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, a girl can never have too much sparkle. Love the Bo Bunny papers, can never go wrong with Bo Bunny. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card i really must get a move on making my valentines card ! Have a great evening xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh sooo sweet!! ive just got my first magnolia.I never used to like them but they growing on me.Ive been painting it with distress inks all weekend.Think ive just done my 10th attempt!!lol i always mess it up at the end.The one ive done is ok at the moment so im leaving it well alone now!!
    debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Gez!! A girl can never have too much sparkle and bling!!! Love your stitching looks fab and the bo bunny paper is a must for valentines xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,
    I love this card. Beautiful colours and embellishments and gorgeous papers. Tilda is beautifully done.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card... I am no good at colouring..lol..wish I could tho.. hope the birthday went ok last week...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh..i so need you to come over and teach me how to color like that! beautiful chickie! i wuv that magnolia..she's just darin..and what a scrumptious card! nice touch with the stitchin!

    hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Gez!! I'm sure I came in earlier and commented...or maybe I just 'dreamt it!' Love that ribbon and all your amazing added detail. (Think I'll scrap mine and start again!!)
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Gez...this is even more fabulous than I thought it would be from the sneak peek...I could kick myself as I saw those paper's while shopping today, I must admit I picked them up but thought
    " what could I do with them" to justify my purchase, you are clever.... so now you know what I will be buying next time I go shopping...lol.

    Gorgeous card...
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx