Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 7 February 2010

The Artist Trading Club

I recently received some gorgeous Atc's in a swap organised by Chriss over at The Artist Trading Club but with the daily hospital runs I didn't get chance to blog them until now.

Winter Atc's


click to enlarge

Thank you to everyone for their lovely Atc's & to Chriss for organising a lovely swap.xx My Atc is top right! I have used a gorgeous stamp from Crafty Individuals.

If you would like to find out more about The Artist Trading Club pop over now to see their latest challenge.

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    This looks a super collection of ATCs. Some really fabulous work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection...I did not get the chance to do that month and am really not sure what to make of this month at the moment!! LOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. X X X Hope your weekend is going well Gez - lots of love X X X

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx