Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 4 February 2010

Exciting news & DT call...

I am delighted to tell you about a new challenge blog.....


Challenges have currently been running on the Quirky Crafts forum which is a hive of crafty activity but also from this Sunday 7th February 2010 the next challenge will go live on Quirky Crafts brand NEW challenge blog.

The challenges will run fortnightly with monthly sponsors & lots of lovely prizes to win.

The NEW challenge blog is also running a DT call open until the 28th February. If you would like to find out more pop over to see the brand new challenge blog. :)

Looking forward to seeing you there. Gez.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx