Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 20 February 2010

Just Magnolia

Can't believe I've found time to play along with Just Magnolia this week...... goes to show there are some benefits from having a bad cold! being in the school holidays isn't a bright idea tho.... just as well it was them who gave it me!

There are some gorgeous Magnolia stamps on offer as this weeks prize kindly donated by Kellie of Magnolia Down Under.

This weeks challenge is a fabulous sketch created by JayJay. My regular followers will know I love a sketch & this one is lovely to work with. Thank you Jay. :)



My card.



click to enlarge

I have used Cupcake Basic Grey papers. The gorgeous new Happy Tilda stamp & Copic pens available from the fabby new looking online craft shop the Craft Den & ribbon, blooms & dew drops from my craft box.

I took an extra photo in the hope of trying to capture some sparkle! Think it's worked!



click to enlarge

Thanks for stopping by my blog & thanks again if you get chance to leave a comment. Wishing everyone a happy weekend. Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh Gez I do hope you get better soon. I love your card and you have reminded me to go have a look at the challenge. thanx for your lovely comment on my blog, I really like yr ATC on SCD

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    Wow this is a stunning card. Brilliant colours and papers and a beautifully done Tilda. Wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great working of the sketch!. I love the way you have used the cupcakes papers, I always thought they were quite hard to use unless you were making a children's card. Great inspiration to pick them up again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw i love the colours gez this is beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gez this is uterly gorgeous...I thought they were BG papers...I got a couple of the new sets on saturday, not this one though, I must have missed it....what a shame... it looks gorgeous, and works so well with the image and embelishments...
    Gorgeous card....
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Gez!! Love the papers and everything!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the colour combo, you did a great job with the sketch - good luck and hope you are feeling much better soon XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx