Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 22 February 2010

OH MY! FABULOUS NEWS!

This morning I got the most wonderful surprise!

After getting my head together for an important meeting I popped on the computer to check my emails & nearly fell off my chair! My meeting has just finished & I just popped back on to see if I'd made a mistake but nope! it's true!

I got the most wonderful email from Wispo telling me I had won the competition that has been running on the inspirational Sisters Crafty Creations blog.



Ooooooh you've got to go & check out these ladies blogs & store.

Wipso & Twiglet are two very talented & inspirational crafty sisters with lots of skills and talents. Seeing is believing.

I have been lucky enough to visit them through playing along with WOYWW over at Julia's blog & a few weeks ago I was wooing over a fabulous canvas creation that went to live at Paula's house.

Wispo & Twiglet create a wide variety of cards and gifts & have lots of absolutely gorgeous creations for sale.

(Oooooh.... I am praying I get some birthday money in June! :))

Their blogs are interesting & make for a lovely read & I'm sure you will leave feeling uplifted & inspired.

Please check out their beautiful blogs if you get a moment & I'd take a cuppa if I was you...... you might be some time. :)

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for my prize
Wispo & Twiglet.
XXXX

18 comments:

  1. Enjoy your prize Gez, I am popping over to their blog now. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    Well done and congratulations on your win. I hope you enjoy the prize. You deserve it because you are a fabulous crafter.
    Off to visit now - you got me in a state of great anticipation.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Gez on another win. I agree withLil Daffodil, you deserve it as you are a fab crafter, enjoy.
    Must go and look at their blog now.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Gez and will check out those links.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations gez :) there blogs are fab arent they x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh well done hun so proud of you could not have happend to a lovler lady hugs cheyrl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo you lucky girl!!!! I love thier blogs too XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. You will be pleased to know your parcel of goodies is in the post so keep a look out for that postman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow more parcels for you! You'll be wearing the postie out! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your on a roll girl. Well done and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, congratulations on your win Gez!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gongratulations on your win Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done, Gez - enjoy your prize x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Gez - I'm off to have a look now x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations it sounds wonderful
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. funny enough i was just looking through twiglets blog, very cool indeed, well done on your win you lucky thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx