Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 28 February 2010

Quirky Crafts challenge

It's the 2nd challenge over at Quirky Crafts new challenge blog. We've had a fantastic response & still have another week left if you fancy joining us. :) The theme is 'cute'.

my card.


click to enlarge.

I have used Bo Bunny papers & a Gorjuss image from Funky Kits. Ribbon & blooms from my craft box. Wishing everyone a lovely week. Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

4 comments:

  1. That is definitely very cute, gorgeous colour combination too, looking at it made me smile TFS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the border and the flower with charm. Lovely card Gez, I love it! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx