Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 21 February 2010

Sneak Peak

Can it really be 2 weeks ago since Quirky Crafts challenge blog went live! Goodness. :) We've had a lovely response & great fun visiting everyone's blogs.

Here is my little sneak peak for the next challenge which goes live this Sunday.

my sneak peak!


It's my turn to choose the theme this week. Hope you like it! ...... red & green what was I thinking! I'm blaming my kids! No don't worry that's NOT the theme.... just my bad taste! It seemed right at the time. :) Reminds me of when I used to let my DD get herself dressed some days!! see that's why I thought my little image looks okay. :)

It would be lovely if you get the chance to join us. The challenges are up for 2 weeks.

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gez....I even managed to play along this time...
    I love the papers and charm, and the image is just too cute...
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. red and green go beautifully, well you certainly always seem to make it work :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi gez...just had a great catch up on your lovely blog love the key atc using laa image and your time tag.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red and Green should never be seen except on the back of a bus, said my granny...but I think my granny was colour blind, coz this looks yummy!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with red and green Gez. Lovely sneaky peak can't wait for the full reveal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait too see the full card hun as I know it will be fab as it always is hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. You are the lucky winner of our blog show draw.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx