Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 5 February 2010

Something Completely Different

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Something Completely Different. As we say good bye to our month of Gothic arches... we welcome in a new monthly challenge of Atc's...... a special Guest Designer & also news of a swap!

It's Laura's turn this week to choose the theme... I think Laura is being a little more gentler with everyone who wants to join us this week & has opened the challenge up to all things harey/hairy!!! .... I think I'd better let Laura explain!

Mad March Hare Atc.

Some eagle eyed visitors to my blog might remember on WOYWW I had just inked the background to an Atc... this is how it turned out! Boy, did I struggle trying to get a good shot still not convinced I like this one as my Atc has got some lovely gold sparkle on it but I don't think it's showing up to good!

I used Distress Inks for my background & a musical note rubber stamp. The stamp I used as the flooring is from Tim Holtz & my image is a copyright free stock picture as I don't own any hare stamps. I covered the hearts in glossy accents & actually crackled the one on his chest along with the sentiment it quite sums up my week!

It would be lovely if you get chance to join us this week & meet our guest designer for the month Chriss Rollins.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Love Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh Gez, your ATC is so beautiful and so intricate with all the inking. You do need to make more "Alice" ones now though - they'd make such a wonderful picture for your wall if you lined up this and a few more of the characters on a canvas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATC Gez!! Love all the detail it looks fab!! Have agreat weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ATC, something I've not made for a long time now!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love it, love it!! Saw the background and wondered what it was going to be....Fabby ATC and love the challenge month can't wait to join in. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,
    This is gorgeous. I can see that a lot of work went into it. It's a pleasure coming to your blog because there is always something different here. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo I love Kathy's idea!!!

    Your ATC is amazing....I love all the glittery bits. Hope you have a good weekend my lovely, HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gez..love your ATC! what a kewl hare...and wuv that background! just scrumptious!

    hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fantastic card. Photo's just don't do justice to the artwork. so if it looks good here , it must look extra good in person,hugs,Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Gez I have been over and thought I had left you a comment on your fab ATC... oooops I must have thought I will come back later.

    glittery bits and inky bits go well ... grunge with sparkle.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx