Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 12 February 2010

Something Completely Different

Hard to believe it's Friday again! & time for a new challenge over at Something Completely Different. This week it's Melody's turn to set us a challenge.

This week is our 2nd week of Atc's & our new theme is....... wings.


Here is my Atc.


click to enlarge

It's a simple background with a gorgeous stamp from Funky Kits. I have used Copic pens to colour & red Stickles for the hearts.

I had so much fun making this Atc I decided to make her a sister! I'm hoping to get together a collection of swaps more on that later!


click to enlarge

~♥~


There is lots happening this week over at Something Completely Different. We have a special Guest Designer Chriss Rollins joining us again this week & also our 1st sponsor!



June at Dezina World is very kindly sponsoring Something Completely Different this week & has offered a super prize. To find out more please visit Something Completely Different. It would be lovely if you could join us this week. Have a great weekend. Love Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. Awe she is so pretty Gez! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet Gez. I will hop over to Something Completely Different and have a look.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ATCs Gez, I love the sparkly hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw,, these are so sweet, love that little angel-fairy
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Gez that angel is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there OOOOOHHHHH these are gorgeous !!! I have finally got my mojo back !!! hope all is well with you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not just one but 2...twins...great image perfect with the hearts for this time of year.

    have a great weekend Gez

    Chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh these are just gorjus hun love them hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your atcs chickie! that image and those wings are just darlin ~ and nice touch with the stickled hearts..yummy!

    hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Gez
    this is just so dreamy - love it!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two lovely ATC's that image is sweet without being too sugary...gorgeous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx