Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 19 February 2010

Something Completely Different

Goodness me.... is it Friday again! Time for a new challenge this week over at Something Completely Different. We are staying with Atc's & everyone is welcome to join in our swap at the end of the month. This weeks new theme is keys...

Keys Atc


I had great fun inking & distressing a chipboard key! The gorgeous little guy is from Lisa's Altered Art & a little doodling inspired from Chriss's fab challenge over at The Artist Trading Club this one was destined for there! Sorry Chriss. :)

I hope you get chance to play along with us this week & hopefully join our swap at the end of the month. Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

18 comments:

  1. Awe he is cute!!! Lovely ATC and I am in the same swap so could get that....fingers crossed haha XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! It is great Gez. I shall have to go and look at that swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Gez... have a great weekend...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting our shop and for adding the link to your blog. Your name is now in the draw. Good luck.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the collage....must dash back to work now...only home for lunch...will be thinking all afternoon now! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ATC Gez, and great distressing on the key.

    I love your Valentine's gift - much more useful than a dozen roses!

    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    This is fabulous. I love the way you have superimposed the head on the body. The key is fantastic.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez

    THank for visiting me and your kind comments.

    This is an awesom project.

    Hope you got to read your new Magnolia magazine. I'm not a Tilda girl, but I do enjoy that maggie, so inspirational whatever your style.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gez hun this is brilliant love love it so creative hun love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ATC Gez, love the key. If I get chance time wise I think I will have a go at this one.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally gorgeous ATC Gez - love the key.

    Great idea to get the copics too...lolxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. He He look at that wee face, great image Gez!

    Hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh he's so cute! Lovely ATC Gez. Have a great weekend. Love Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun ATC, love the little guy and your doodling looks great! Must try to fit this one in, I love keys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This atc is great I love that image and what you have done with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Gez I haven't been around much lately with all thats been happening at home. Your Keys Atc is fabulous. Love the image too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx