Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 26 February 2010

Something Completely Different

Today is our last Atc challenge of the month. What a month! It's been fabulous looking at everyone's fabulous creations. A BIG Thank You to everyone who joined us.xx

It's Angie's turn to choose the theme this week. Here is my time Atc....



I have used Distress Inks & T!m Holtz stamps to decorate my Atc. Don't forget to email Carol if you are interested in joining the swap this month.

Thanks for calling. Have a great weekend. Gez.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC Gez, love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colours. They work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC, Gez - love the subtle colour blending. And your card for the new stitching blog is fab. Hope you're feeling better soon - hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collage look here Gez, great ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Gez, the colours are so soft xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe, Thank You everyone.xx

    It's a wonder Kaz. I normally slapped it on thick before I know it! It called for great restraint!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely :) love the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super ATC thanks for the inspiration....been a great month! Not sure what I'm going to do with this theme yet :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this ATC colours, images everything about it is fabulous. am joining the swap, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally gorgeous as always Gez - hope you're feeling much better xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ATC Love your stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's gorgeous :-) Oh my, how much do I want those T!m stamps?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx